• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] WTB Interesting/Unique Plot On ATL - Closed - place found

Beeble

Journeyman
Hi,

All will be revealed upon opening of the museum!!!

Thanks all.

****closed****

I am Still looking to Find a awesome plot on ATL to create my theme museum.

**Somewhere really interesting/unique - Maybe Zento/Royal City or somewhere real different and interesting**

Ideally it would be a 18x18, and it would be a real interesting or unique place as possible, something that can add character to the house. The outter ring from Luna being great too, but, its barely ever up for sale.

It DOESN'T have to be 18x18, that is just the dream. If i can get a smaller plot that is either in that location, or somewhere really interesting i would definitely still be interested to have a look.

Though i would say i wouldnt want Ice island, Sand, or FEL and though i dont need 18x18 i wouldnt want a really really small plot. Other than that, id be very interested in really unique places, if Luna isnt avaliable.

Show me your random cool spots...

Let me know, Friends

PM me or ICQ me at 717744841

Last edited:

Beeble

Journeyman
Il send you a PM on here, maybe a ICQ if i can be bothered to walk over to my phone....urgh...its so far away...i see it, but ...lol

Beeble

Journeyman
Thanks for the messages so far people. Still happy to see more, if theres some real unique ones out there.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic - Trammel Plot - Near the mountains - Quite Secluded - 13x17 (Max Storage). Not a 18x18 but Max storage is nice :)

upload_2017-4-13_22-23-23.png

Beeble

Journeyman
Still looking about, anything truly Interesting/Unique. Cool setting, clear entrance, Royal city, water front, secret etc anything interesting. Thanks again so far everyone

Beeble

Journeyman
Thanks again for recent contacts. Still looking though. Changed some criteria up on the main text