• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] WTB Castle on Baja

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
As the title says. Not looking for anything on Ice island or too congested.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That all depends on where it is. Without seeing it I couldn't say. Castle plots aren't too hard to come by on Baja so it's not going to be the multiple plat people are paying on some other shards. I'm going to be giving away the couple that I have there once I find something in a location I like.

Nash

Sage
yeah i hear you im long time baja player but left two years ago been there since 2000 and was time to move on pvp is my scene and not much there kept my castle for awhile then dropped it

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Most Baja players with extra castles just give them to returning Baja players or sell them for what the game says is the value of the castle.