• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB blue beetle

G

For one of my hubbie's chars. Anyone willing to catch one for me? and how much?

I

imported_mo'gluk

dang wish I had jumped on earlier before I left for workk... if youcan wait till tonight (for me in the morning for you) I will have one or two for ya

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u got a tamer, and do u want a beetle that just stores stuff... if so go to teh aint holes and u can find them down there... u just have to get them low on life before u tame.... hopefully that helps some :p

I

imported_mo'gluk

I don't think youcan tame them with out some taming... and she does not have a tamer ... I have taming ... (only way I can control klomper) ..

G

I got just one char on Siege, Puffy, and she's pure crafter.

She's probably got the most insane template on the shard, no magery, no hiding, no melee skill, just crafting. Anyone with any sense with that template wouldn't set foot out of the house.

What can I say? I run all over the darn shard on her.

Now on Europa, I've got a 3x legendary tamer (strictly pvm), so I know all about how to get a blue beetle, just can't do it here.

G

my tamer account will be reactivated tomorrow. i'll get you a beetle
until afternoon (CET). no pay for orc snagas.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea if u can wait a little i def got one for u :p i just cant log on my char right now alacrity. :/

G

No rush, I can wait
, and so can my hubbie.

He's the reason I've only got one char here, he's got the other 2

I

imported_mo'gluk

har dat approopriat snagas nub shuud hav mur den da uruks... umm iz lat hubbie uruk??? iv nub .....KLOMP EM!!!!!

G

Hi!

Did you get your beetle? If not, I have one you can take.
I'm online now.