• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] wtb bard suits

Vama Marga

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
hello I'm a returning player to siege looking for lower mana cost, intelligence bonus, mana increase, mana regeneration, etc attributes for a pure bard. Please let me know if available and what you have. I will accept crafted or dungeon generated loot. To give you an idea my skills are 120 all focus, meditation, discord, music, peace and provoke.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello and welcome back !... Now i'm at work but when i come back at home this evening if you want i can work on your suit :) ... You want max attributes or it's enough a little less so you don't need special reagent that cost very much?... If you want i can try to make you a full leather male (or female if your char is female) suit with 70x5 res, 42 Mana increase (you can't add inteliggence on suit only on jewels ), 40 LMC and 6 MR and i can try to add another property at your choice (maybe some HPR or HPI)...
I play from europe so i'm online in my evening time (afternoon if you play from US) :)

Vama Marga

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
sounds good! I'll be online most of the day so I should catch you. my name in game is Neidan.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back.

I´ve never really done the whole bard thing as the timers kill the fun for me. What do you do with a temp such as yours?

Vama Marga

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
thanks Iggy it's great to hear from you again!

@Tjalle the timers are new to me as well but don't really hurt my style of play. To be honest I can't remember much of what or how I used to play this class, as this is an alternative account. I normally rock out with discordance masteries, provo two tough mobs together then blow out their eardrums with tribulation and despair. In case you were wondering my other primary characters are a gargoyle named Chlorz Fang and a warrior- Thief named Borz.

Part of why I can't remember is because I had a stroke December 2015 which was why I cancelled my accounts (in order to get better health).

Vama Marga

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
@Sparviero It depends on how much it will cost, so feel free to message me the max costs. One of the few items I was able to claim on my account before my homes went IDOC were seeds of renewal which should bring down the total cost.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I assume you feel better these days so that´s good.

Chlorz Fang sounds familiar. I remember you being active a few years back.
Did you lose any soulstones in the IDOCs?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back.

I´ve never really done the whole bard thing as the timers kill the fun for me. What do you do with a temp such as yours?
I still play this temp occasionally and have no clue what timers you're referring to.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I remember many years ago when I started to train bard skills (could´ve been on Europa so maaaany years ago) that if I used a skill I had to wait X amount of seconds before I could use another, like with Hiding. I don´t remember specific details. All I remember is that I went on to something else instead because the timers annoyed me.
Maybe they have been removed?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got to thinking about this, perhaps the OP is referring to the actual "Bard suit" like fisherman and sorcerers ? Those do have worthless annoying timers which make them pointless to own. :)

n00bPvper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello and welcome back !... Now i'm at work but when i come back at home this evening if you want i can work on your suit :) ... You want max attributes or it's enough a little less so you don't need special reagent that cost very much?... If you want i can try to make you a full leather male (or female if your char is female) suit with 70x5 res, 42 Mana increase (you can't add inteliggence on suit only on jewels ), 40 LMC and 6 MR and i can try to add another property at your choice (maybe some HPR or HPI)...
I play from europe so i'm online in my evening time (afternoon if you play from US) :)
I would like to buy this suit with HPR on it :)
Could u hit me up with the cost so I can see how many I can buy?