• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Wrong seeds dropping

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else having an issue where the wrong seeds are dropping off plants?

For the last few days, I've had bright green seeds with no plant name on them drop off my dark green ferns.

Any ideas?

S

soulstoner

Yes. Started little while ago here as well (there was a post on it - maybe last pub).

I just stacked em up and IDed whole stack with a dust (after one trial ID) so as to conserve poppies dust.
They IDed properly here.

seemed correlated with 'bright'

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mine are still correct.

You sure you did'nt cross the greens together to make bright green?

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, didn't cross those.
When I plant them, they go back to normal green not bright green.
And cut for stains as normal green, not bright green.

It's just the seeds aren't labeled right.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the first time in ages I grew some bright green barrel cacti and I really needed the seeds from the plants so I could grow more in the near future. I planted 5 of my 8 seeds and x-pollinated them with eachother.

Today it was harvest time and the seed from one plant didnt stack with the oter. So I got 5 stacks and went to Jhelom. Nothing happened using the toolbox. I went home and used poppies dust on the 5 stacks and got this:
8 bright green barrel cactus seeds..
8 bright green snowdrops seeds
8 bright green pampas grass seeds
8 bright green lilies seeds
8 bright green rushes seeds
:sad4:
I grew all plants in 1 bag in my bankbox . I used the first plant to x-pollinate the other 4 and the last plant to pollinate the first one.
If this goes on ill have no barrel cacti seeds left !:sad3:

D

DHMagicMan_1

Has anyone had this happen when letting plants self polinate? I'm growing some bright green barrel cacti and would like to get more seeds from them.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am trying to make some prickly pear cactus. Seems that when you use a barrel cactus on something, it makes something not in the crossbreeding chart.

Self pollinating or letting it alone makes the correct seeds.