• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wrong Jail Room Issues

Squiggly

Visitor
Hello,

I've been doing the Jail room in the Wrong Dungeon (the one where you get captured by the Jailor, then have to find the path to the treasure room and then the path out).

However, about half the time the room resets it is in a configuration with no exit path. It's not a matter of me not finding the right path, but the configuration literally has no way to exit unless I am missing something.

Sometimes it's because the exit path is along the north hallway with the sparkle that takes you back to the center, and you have no way to get around it (Shadow Jump and Teleport do not work in that room), but most of the time there is literally just no open path to the exit sparkle.

Am I missing something? Are there hidden doors in the walls I need to search for? Or is this area just incredibly bugged? When this happens my only option to get out is to use Help>Stuck, which sucks if I find an item I want in the treasure room, because I cannot remove it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Squiggly

Visitor
So I may have just answered my own question, kind of...

It appears if you are caught by the Jailors while you have a hot item in your backpack, there is a chance for the room layout to reset. It doesn't seem to reset if you use the "bad" sparkle or get caught by a jailor without a hot item in your back.

However, the issue still stands where there seem to be many room layouts where you cannot get to the exit... maybe that's as designed, but very annoying....

Last edited: