• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Wrong damage numbers on the Ogre Cook in Wrong

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok theres a bug with the Ogre Cook in Wrong unless it has a ''special defense'' that reduce 1/3 of all damage done to it ...

I am honoring it with 120 bushido, I am doing Enemy of One at 90 Chivalry , Ive got 100% Damage increase on my suit and my damage in character status bar shows : 54-58. And i am using a Repond slayer of course...

So I do 107 damage with armor ignore like 90% of the time. I do 174 from time to time (around 10% of the time) so whats the problem? I should be doing between 162-174 with armor ignore all the time .. Repond Slayer + EoO makes it to the cap or even Repond Slayer + honoring makes it to the cap... i'm using both honor and EoO just to make sure i am really at the 300% damage cap but its really a bug because I can amor ignore for 174 on a hit and the next hit will be 107...

Last edited:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK I called a GM ingame about this couple days ago and yesterday he came at me about this issue and he went into Wrong to check out the Ogre but he didnt find anything but of course he doesnt have the tools to reproduce the issue I was having... He just finally told me that it might be a bug in the coding of the Ogre Cook and he told me that he was going to escalate this by sending a report to a Devs so he can test and reproduce the issue...

Last edited:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Finally, I discovered that the Ogre is actually vulnerable to Undead Slayer im not sure if it was intented but Undead Slayer with Honoring or Enemy of One make me hit for triple damage with AI....