• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Writing Desk will not accept my Pens!

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Claimed my Writing Desk this morning, but it would not accept my exceptional or normal crafted Scribe Pens.
@Bleak I get the message "the container can not hold that type of object".
Traveled to an NPC and purchased Pens and those loaded into the chest just fine.
The 250 use Pen we can claim as BOD reward does add charges to the desk as well.
It would be more convenient for me to load my crafted tools into the Writing Desk. Please pass on to all responsible, that the Design is wonderful. Look forward to seeing how they make the Tinkering Machine look for us Crazy Crafters. :p

Last edited:

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kojak has mentioned in a more recent post that the player crafted pens face a different direction. My Scribes pens are identical in direction than the NPC purchased and reward ones. I did test placing the Writing desk both South and East, even tried toggling the animation on and off.
Keep getting the same message when I try to ad my Pens.