• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wrestling?

B

bmccoy102

can anyone tell me a good way to get my wrestling up it is taking forever

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My best single tip is to train it on someone with high dex, then transfer it via soul stone to your mage.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Advice #next:

0-40: Buy from wrestling instructor
40-60: Kill zombies and skeletons in Haven
60-70: Kill lizardmen
70+: Golem, shadow elemental, ogre lords, summoned demons or earth ele's, etc.

What I'm currently doing for 70+ is using my spellweaving to collect an arctic ogre lord. Then I set the frosted badness on a poison badness, like a rotting corpse. Then I punch the corpse. I've also done this with shadow iron elementals. I've trained my wrestling while people train their pets. You just have to remember to take a 2 minute pause every 10 minutes to let the elemental heal.

But the easiest and probably fastest way of training high wrestling is via golems. I just don't think it's any fun.

C

Calliope

Hire a Trinsic paladin, take him or her out of the guardzone (I used the beach just outside the south gate) and there you go. I got to 120 wrestling this way, just need to heal the paladin as necessary.