• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wrestling 89.9

Mungo Tolkien

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm training my Cu Sidhe it is a 5 slot pet just working on train skills atm but I cannot get my wrestling past 89.9 on the crazed mage.

any suggestion on what I should be killing to get gains?

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm training my Cu Sidhe it is a 5 slot pet just working on train skills atm but I cannot get my wrestling past 89.9 on the crazed mage.

any suggestion on what I should be killing to get gains?
Crazed mage is for slot leveling only. Go to shadow elements now, lore it to make sure your within 20 (I think it's 20) points of whatever your training. It will work all melee skills

Mungo Tolkien

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crazed mage is for slot leveling only. Go to shadow elements now, lore it to make sure your within 20 (I think it's 20) points of whatever your training. It will work all melee skills
Where is a good place to find Shadow Elementals

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Crazed mage is for slot leveling only.
I yell something close. The mage is not for skilling! No reply, 20 mins later and EVs just happen to follow me to the mage.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I yell something close. The mage is not for skilling! No reply, 20 mins later and EVs just happen to follow me to the mage.
Sneaky sneaky..lol. Agree skilling at the mage is not exactly a crime, but almost close..And complete waste of time for the pet, and everyone else!
I am sure he is new and did not know though..
Shadow eles, also you can yel at gen chat and pple will get one for you in the front safe area at Yomotsu Mines where you can skill your pet, multiple skills..

Merth

Journeyman
Just run thru to the eles...the warriors and priests at the front respawn fairly quick so its a pain to fight to them. Not difficult just annoying lol

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Or invest in a prospectors tool and gargoyle pickaxe and ask a miner to dig in up for you.

Sent from my Alcatel_5054O using Tapatalk

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Nope..Shadow eles is the word..What shard are you on? In my shard I get 1-2 shadow eles for anyone that asks. Just a service to fellow tamers thats all. Pple will do that for yu just ask.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah - having a miner with 70+ skill dig you up one is far less of a headache than getting one from the mines sometimes, and if you feel brave, have the miner dig in the spawn-less area between Sacrifice and Spirituality gates until he gets a paragon one.