• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] Wraith Thrower Soul Glave: Mana or Life Leech?

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My thrower has mana leech on each of his glaves. I was wondering if it was totally necessary since I'm in wraith form, doing massive damage. I'd like to go with life leech instead if it's feasible. It's not broken by any means, and I'm fine with my mana leech on the weapons, but if I can use life leech instead, it would save from casting curse weapon, and I could keep armor ignore up more. I'm about to make a spider slayer weapon specifically for killing navrey, so what do you guys think.

On a side note, after a very long break, and a pretty recent return, I have finally solo'd my very first slasher, and I like the loot!

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mana leech I suppose, for all kinds of scenario, especially when in normal form.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mana Leech. Unlike Wraith Form, it'll keep giving you Mana even after your opponent has run out, since it doesn't actually take it from them. Life Leech on weps is junk now, since they nerfed the hell out of it years ago. Here's the info on how badly nerfed Life Leech for weps is. Hit Life Leech - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia. As you can see, Curse Weapon is absolutely superior to it. Hit Life Leech used to function exactly like Curse Weapon (Just with a chance to proc), which made artifacts like Breath of the Dead actually useful, but they nerfed it to hell and back.