• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WoWWiki Contest

E

Eldorian

I know some of you who didn't win our contest were itching for other chances. WoWWiki is having their contest for 5 beta keys and 20 WWI cards.

You can read the details here:
http://www.wowwiki.com/WoWWiki:WoWlympics

I decided to do this myself and it took me a couple hours to finally figure out all 5 of them (no I won't share ;) )

Good luck!

L

Lag

I know some of you who didn't win our contest were itching for other chances. WoWWiki is having their contest for 5 beta keys and 20 WWI cards.

You can read the details here:
http://www.wowwiki.com/WoWWiki:WoWlympics

I decided to do this myself and it took me a couple hours to finally figure out all 5 of them (no I won't share ;) )

Good luck!
Im trying to find the one after his jav. It's killing me.

Wth is "I had to leave my horse behind" mean? Either Dun Morogh, Northrend, or Winterspring. I've checked all those pages, all the subzones. I KNOW its going to be really obvious :(

X

xdarthduckiex

I did this contest too, and I was surprised at how easy they were once you finally thought about it.
The second clue threw me off because of the wording!

Good luck to everyone in this contest! :)

S

Ssonic19

I did this contest too, and I was surprised at how easy they were once you finally thought about it.
The second clue threw me off because of the wording!

Good luck to everyone in this contest! :)
2nd clue is giving me trouble. I've checked the obvious places...

Oh, found it. And now I have them all!

M

Mvucetic

Can someone PM me a hint where to look after 2nd item,javelin?....i got stuck there :(

L

Lag

Figured it out after an hour. The last one doesn't really make sense...

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok thanks alot Eldorian!

Not only do I have less time now to play, I HAD to finish this stupid contest. Number 3 was the one that gave me the most trouble. I just could not find this anywhere. But I couldn't stop, I had to find it.

Ok, I feel better now that I got them all.

N

Nyaz

The third one is indeed kind of confusing. I mean, it could be cold anywhere! And screw his stupid horse :p

E

Eldorian

Yeah, the horse is a red herring.

The one that took me forever was the last one.

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually the last one, for me wasn't all that bad.

The fourth one was the easiest one for me, and I was actually surprised when I found it on the second try.

Number three, however, really irritated me when I found the answer.

N

Nyaz

Number two was my easiest. Number three I still don't know. Not like I need the betakey anyway, har har!

J

Joshmaul

The first two I knew off the bat, the third and fourth I found as a lucky guess, and the last one was so much of a pain and yet so obvious at the same time, I was smacking myself in the head when my friend and I (we hunted these up together) figured it out. Well, my friend figured it out, and I went "D'OH!"