• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow

• Thread starter soupandquackers
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

soupandquackers

Ok, i didn't want to bump the old thread about bad toon names so i started this one because today i just saw one of the dirtiest names in TT. This dog was named "Who G. Rexn" wow how did this get accepted. I reported his name and i hope toontown see's there mistake on accepting this name.:twak:
Anybody else see and inappropriate names lately.

L

Little Sadie

OMG! I saw that tonight and couldn't figure out what it meant! LOL! I finally get it now! I see lots of inappropriate names. I think its funny. Funny in that TT doesn't let you have a simple name like Midnight or Ooow anymore yet lets these little gems slip by. I saw an Alpha Keeney One a while back. That was is just as bad.

S

soupandquackers

Wow, it took me a few seconds i kept saying to myself and finally got the one you posted, just amazing how names get passed through like that.

E

Electroflap

Joes has all kinds of names they wont allow just floating in his head.. I've been writing them down and gonna make a post one day just for humor

K

Kippy

i saw a little 15 laff dog tonight, I guess TT was sleeping when they accepted this one.

Key Smaya Sole

Pretty obvious huh

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Maybe I'm just really tired right now (too many DAs at 1 am) but the only one I got was the one Kippy posted. I was with Joe when he saw that name and I still dont get it!!! He tried to explain it and I thought I understood but.....I got nothin!!!

F

Flippers

And of course Ducken Awesome made top toons the other day.

L

Little Sadie

i saw a little 15 laff dog tonight, I guess TT was sleeping when they accepted this one.

Key Smaya Sole

Pretty obvious huh
Chanty, isn't that Ric's toon? He posted it a while back on TTC. He was wondering how long it would take before it got reported. LOL!

L

Little Sadie

Saw an "Eaty Felix" standing in Sell HQ
Ok I STILL do not get this one. I can pick apart the name to get 3 words that go together but it still doesn't make sense. It sounds like it was just thrown together. Please 'splain. LOL~!

L

Little Sadie

I think I didn't specify who it was for a good reason.
Well I think if he didn't want to know who it was, he wouldn't have posted it was his toon on the TTC board. I honestly didn't think after reading that, that it was a big secret. LOL!

L

Little Sadie

Eaty Felix= Eat a (whats a 5 letter word for a female cat or part?).
I must be denser then I thought! I don't see how felix is any resemblance to a 5 letter word for female cat or part. Please PM so I can rest easier! LMAO!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Felix the cat. It's very obscure. And not funny, imo. *shrug*

L

Little Sadie

Felix the cat. It's very obscure. And not funny, imo. *shrug*
I had thought about Felix the cat too but couldn't see anything witty about that toon name. It makes no sense to me. Neither does Joe's explanation. LOL!

I saw another odd name today. Cat R Waul, a girl cat. That means a cat in heat. That is just gross. LOL!

D

dwightjune

Festus on the Gunsmoke series used to say "Now don't you start all thatta catterwallin' causin' it ainta gonna do ya no good"
Reminds me of the new cry that everyone is using.
Good ol' Spiffy

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took me a while, but I finally got the one soup posted... OMG. You have to think someone at TT was sleeping at the wheel. I'm surprised anything like that got through. I tried a couple of names that were phrases disguised as names, but nowhere near as.. raunchy as those.

Y. Hugh Iotta and O. Schallwe Letz