• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow...

G

Looks like they finally fixed a bunch of the gimpy crap that I had been hoping they would.

Bola's canceling animal forms, detect hidden revisions, weapon specials being linked to an additional outside skill (although I thought Anatomy and Tactics should have both been used, each for a different crop of skills... anat for things like bleed, and tactics for things like double strike)

Well, odds of me ever returning to UO are slim and none, but I thought I would pop in and see what was up. A shame they had to wait so long to fix things that they lost me.

Good hunting brothers (and sisters), dose em up with the green ick for me.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

G

WB ..... Leurnid,

Yes, quite a few changes. It is a bit tougher now on assassins. They have to now try and fit in tactics, to be as effective as they were. On the plus side my old Nox Dexxer who couldn't compete with the gimps, does just fine now.

I will leave it for you to decide if the changes are good or bad. Perhaps you could make that decision if I provided, a 30 day free trial code?

Wishing you and yours the best for the Holidays,
Q