• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow! what a shocker, Chessys down AGAIN

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am afraid I will have to take the blame for this one. Early this morning, i not only GM'd tinkering, but I also received both the pendant of the magi recipe and the Scrapper's compendium recipe.

This means that when Chessie does come back up, there will be a revert to some pointin time before any of these events happened.

C

Chelle

LOL..I thought the same thing when Chessy went down few weeks ago, did an idoc and found a few bags with a whole lotta gold checks but luckily there was no revert even tho Gareth kept saying there was going to be.. Congrats Drago :thumbup: and I think it's time to replace the hamster with a battle chicken, maybe then Z won't kill it :p

Z

Zelda of Zed

ummmmm have you forgotten what i did to the first egg i hatched???

Z...

C

Chelle

LOL! I just remembered you killed that too..God forbid that damn egg hatches and isn't insta bonded! Just say it was a male chicken thats why you killed it

B

Belle

Last Time the shard went down, i had just gotten my first totem of the void...:wall: now its gone...:thumbdown:

Z

Zelda of Zed

yes.. it was male... now you see why i found such great joy in killing it!

giggles...

Z...

B

Belle

Yea that make sense if it were a man, there all idiots anyways....:eyes:

Z

Zelda of Zed

it's a virtural cookie... just take it.. and be glad you got something.. and i didnt send you to the cage yet.!

Mommy Z...

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Chessie is gone again. Guess they realized that they forgot to revert away my stuff.

B

Belle

You're mean. i don't like you anymore. GET ME A COOOKIE NOW! please. :thumbup:

C

Chelle

and I also hope they don't revert...I was just banksitting! hey I didn't get no cookie :sad2: *makes a lil note to steal Z's black cloth*