• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WOW What a great time I had in LUNA

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for any misspellings. I was given 3 Rune Books the other day and I have been going to the same spots, building up my skills etc.. well last night I hit a Rune by Mistake, and I was not sure where I had gone, until I asked a Nice person and he said Luna.

WOW How many Vendors can this town HOLD. It was great. I found some great vendors for Arrow and Bolt Bods, also some new weps, and other things that I needed.

I know that it is a newer place, but where was this city when I played before? Great addition.

Also I saw a Parrot on the ground, said it was 35 weeks old, but I could not attack it or pick it up. It just sat there not moving at all. What is the deal with this?

Thanks for the help, Peace be with all of You My U-Hall Friends and Family

Caesar

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are way behind, the parrtos are new house deco you get them from a Mondains Legeacy Peerless and some of the other creatures.

Luna is well Luna a new town a few years back that they allowed people to place homes in so now it is the most over priced place in the worlds but you can normaly find every thing there.

U

UOKaiser

Heh welcome back and the parrot on the ground is really not a parrot on the ground. They just cutomize there house to look like its in the ground but instead its actually at a top level of a near by house :)

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are way behind, the parrtos are new house deco you get them from a Mondains Legeacy Peerless and some of the other creatures.

Luna is well Luna a new town a few years back that they allowed people to place homes in so now it is the most over priced place in the worlds but you can normaly find every thing there.
Yea I am behind, hehe that's what happens when you take about 3 years off. hehe.

As for the Parrot, it was on the ground, not on a house or in a house with tiles that are made to look like grass, how do I know this, I was able to place small houses on the location. I had a House Placement tool, and I was able to place a 7x7, 8x8, some of the old school stone work shopes etc.... So the only reason I did not place the house was that I own a house 2 screens away. It woudl have condemed my house and I did not want to loose the Bigger 13 x 13 I have.

Thanks for the responce, Peace be with you Lord Sir Scott

Caesar

S

Sarphus

Yeah, Luna's city layout/design is so far superior to any of the other cities that it effectively pumped all commerce out of the other cities. In today's smaller server populations this is probably a good thing.

I think the devs intended zento to be the next luna, but it hasn't been adopted as a commerce hub on most shards as far as I've seen.