• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wow to all the other factions.

T

truss

they started carrying gm trap boxes so they can blow them selfs up if they are going to die. way to go guys. you kids are good. why get better when you can just suck and kill yourselfs

Avo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a strategy to not give faction points to other people, duh. They are starting to think like real factioneers did back in the day, nothing wrong with that. :)

M

Mr Moosestache

Thing is, points don't really mean anything anymore. Thieves get 10 points ever sigil they steal. Maybe they just don't matter to us though. I don't know, my guys care more about a fight, then to have an equal # of people running and recalling, while there friends blow themselves up. Either way, we laugh at them. They for some reason think that upsets us. It's actually quite entertaining.

N

Nastia Cross

its a strategy to not give faction points to other people, duh. They are starting to think like real factioneers did back in the day, nothing wrong with that. :)
Real factioneers actually stood and fought instead of hiding in gates and recalling out. pfft

D.Blackmoore

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was rez killed 3 times at the gate the other night by trying to leave after losing an honest fight. Well when I say honest I mean a typical fight of 3 or more on one. all of which were RoT folks including Ellesar. Not to sound like a winer but hell you cant even go through the yew moongate in factions or not without an insta reveal from RoT. Tactics I guess. Factions is still no where near what it can be on this shard. Score is by far a main attraction as they bustle amongst each other for score supremacy. Punkte is heard alot more than good fight by all means.
Slowly folks are creeping here into factions. I fought a long battle with at last with someone other than RoT and minax that same day and will give kudos to him. An archer by the handle of Mayhem from CoM gave me all i could handle and even killed a RoT member in the process. All others as of now just lie in wait for the kill shot score so they can go "punkte". It's been good to see the "regs" guild out and active as they too struggle against the zerg of RoT. The bottom line is folks need to get away from the Gate and actually defend a HQ or sigil perhaps. Hell since our entrance into the faction Ive seen the TB leader at the base once and NEVER has one of the gate boys helped steal or defend anything. craziness. Chessy gate gank scoring system is the purpose it serves.

G

Gowron

I've been on to fight when I can, however with the lag as it has been the last week, I'm not going to pick a fight that is hard enough on me (I've lost most of all my fights, but I hope I am at least viewed well for at least showing up) when I've got a good solid ping.

T

truss

if people want 1v1's got to farms or wrong. the gate is for trash pvp. all you have to do is ask.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if people want 1v1's got to farms or wrong. the gate is for trash pvp. all you have to do is ask.
Certainly agree. We will always fight 1v1s all the way up to even group battles (5v5s & higher). Please do ask. But dont die at the yew gate and yell "Gank" because everyone ganks the first chance they get there. :gee:

G

Gowron

Certainly agree. We will always fight 1v1s all the way up to even group battles (5v5s & higher). Please do ask. But dont die at the yew gate and yell "Gank" because everyone ganks the first chance they get there. :gee:
Is that Lox? Had a good fight with you, unfortunately had to break contact to log. You were perhaps the most intent of pursuers when I tried to break contact!

Folks, this guy chased me from the Minax Stronghold, through Britain, halfway to the swamp, to the Brit Moongate, then half way to Skara before he let up. Don't get me wrong, we exchanged blows from time to time, and I think there was some mutual dishage. Though, I think if I had tried to stay and tank, eventually the fight would have been his.

Good times.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that Lox? Had a good fight with you, unfortunately had to break contact to log. You were perhaps the most intent of pursuers when I tried to break contact!

Folks, this guy chased me from the Minax Stronghold, through Britain, halfway to the swamp, to the Brit Moongate, then half way to Skara before he let up. Don't get me wrong, we exchanged blows from time to time, and I think there was some mutual dishage. Though, I think if I had tried to stay and tank, eventually the fight would have been his.

Good times.
Hahaha! Yes thats me. Thats my mage/thief; so I dont have much offense, just a good bit of defense. You could of killed me though; definatly. All about the RNG streaks. That was a lot of fun. I wondered where you went =(

You should of kept on me though; that was the day I had 100+ kill points and you would of gotten highly rewarded if you killed me :mf_prop:

Props though.

drizztdagrimm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree blowing yourself up with a trapped box hurts the team and your reputation. So I refuse to be drawn into that style of faction play. I'd rather die to a 5 on 1 then blow myself up to save my points or stat loss. Oh and the reason you don't see the CL of TB is thats Necro and he just dismount stealth hiding attacks at yew gate. Don't expect any leadership from him as leader of TB.