• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WoW Stratics Exlusive Interview with Felicia Day

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PAX 2008 has finally wound down and I got back home with my 5:50 AM flight out of Seattle and got to work on some videos I took while out there.

I had the pleasure of being able to meet Felicia Day of The Guild fame (recently Dr. Horrible fame) and we had a chance to talk about The Guild for a bit. I will give some warning though, I forgot my directional microphone on the trip so the sound is a bit weird with a low humming noise. Also the PAX crew had this great idea to put the private press meeting rooms right next door to a Rock Band tournament.

But without further adieu, enjoy!

PAX 2008: WoW Stratics Interviews Felicia Day from Eldorian on Vimeo.

I've been a huge Guild fan since I saw the first episode, and I guess I've gotten a bit lucky to get to know Felicia a bit. She's really great to work with and was a pleasure to finally meet her. I really hope The Guild continues to succeed and progresses to the next level at some point.

Now for some other PAX related Felicia Day videos -

Felicia singing "Still Alive" with Jonathan Coulton at the concert Friday night:

Felicia getting "Bad Horse'd" (watch Dr. Horrible to understand)

More...