• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow still going strong UO :) Any news for cooking?

• Thread starter CreamPie Factory
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

CreamPie Factory

I'm trying to come back to UO after about 3~4 yrs of absence.

Any new cooking items after Mondain's Legacy?

S

suprshadow

I think i share the same response as everyone else who has viewed this. WHAT THE F***

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*thinking*

'Chocolateering' New seeds (a fragrant seed) grow into cocoa trees, which in turn produce cocoa pulp as a resource. The pulp in turn is turned into an ingredient for making dark, milk, or white chocolate. The ingredients also spawn on paragon monsters in Ils. (cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, vanilla, and sacks of sugar)

'grapes of wrath' Made with grapes and a strength potion, think they give you a str bonus for a short time.

'enchanted apple' Made with an apples and a greather heal. Removes curses you may have upon yourself.

Hmm... cows also yeild milk now. Dbl click an empty pitcher n target a cow.. and you get some milk.

Sushi platters, wasabi clumps, misu tea and other asian foodstuffs are now craftable with a high cooking skill.

Savage kin paint as always..

and i thought i remember hearing the devs talking about adding brewing in the future. (since hops have been added as a growable plant) Just need the barley, water and yeast. Might clear up all the water barels thoughout the land too.