• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WOW on this 1/3 pc please TAMERS ORNY *DELETED*

G

Anywhere between 5 and 15 would be fine. Try for 10. It's missing the 10LMC, 1FC, 2LRC and name recognition, making it a bit less overall than an Orni.

G

GOT UO

Thx for the opinion:
Rebuttle
Who needs name recogognition when you have a piece like this, 10 mil I think is a far cry from what this is worth. Just because it doesnt say ORNIMATE of the MAGICIAN does'nt mean a thing.The Ornimate has become a pretty common peice any way, I have seen numerous ornimates, and have farmed 3 myself in the past month but have never seen one this pretty, this is a first. Remember when "ornys" were 30 MIL lol, cause you seen mabey 1 or 2 a shard for sale if u were lucky be cause they were hard to get. Well what about this one, I've never seen one of these making it in my eyes, BETTER than an ORNY. I do believe this may be a "one of a kind braclet" , and would like some more opinions on it. +12 Taming added to these mods is what I believe to be an unbelieveable braclet for a mage tamer and should fetch way more, or am i totaly off..... Talk to me UO.......
P.S. 10 lmc 1 fc and 2 lrc is easy to make up on other peices this braclet is what i see to be A MAJOR hole filler or it may be just a pipe dream.... puff puff

Opinions PLEASE

F

Flanuva101

I would have to agree with Pete...Maybe 10m and that is a big maybe and it isnt a one of a kind ring, I have seen a good many like that. It all depends on the buyer and the shard. I have seen alot of rings very close to those stats and some even better that went for alot less. Really the only thing it has going for it is the 18 LRC and the 1/3 and those are somewhat common on certain shards.

A one of a kind ring would be your ring without the resist and have something like 15 DCI or other helpful mods added

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Just because it doesnt say ORNIMATE of the MAGICIAN does'nt mean a thing.The Ornimate has become a pretty common peice any way

[/ QUOTE ]

Not common enough a piece for you to spell it right tho.

Your bracelet isn't extraordinary imo, first it's not even a +15 skill, second the other mods are nowhere near their max intensity.

G

Actually, the resist mod is max, and the LRC is 2 points shy of max. So pretty good.... but not many people need energy resist anyway.

I have to say though, feeling it necessary to rebut my PC amazed me, because my quote was very generous for this item. Just goes to show the compulsive greed abounding these days.
Of course, I'm not claiming to be immune to the feeling myself, as I've seen it in every UO player since maybe Trammel's release. Before then, people gave away whole housefuls of good stuff without even a second thought. /OT