• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow oh wow ...Castle in fel on uoauction2 at over 2.1 billion!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Lets hope it doesnt get hit by those false bidders like so many high auctions do

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
very nice

hope the owner has a gazzillion accts to hold the gold

although i feel "someone" needs to look into that, has to be "friends" proxy bidding

*goes to check history from sellers and bidders*, bet you find them bidding before

NO-ONE goes from 1billion to 2 billion just like that

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Lets hope it doesnt get hit by those false bidders like so many high auctions do

[/ QUOTE ]
The 2b bid is already fake.

G

Yes it would seem strange for a castle to sell for over 2billion...ive seen castles struggle for 400m of late..then again people are paying over 50m for single pieces of 'rubble' ..so i guess anything is posible knowadays......crazy.....

R

Riboflavin

Absolutly ridiculous. How can someone get to such an amount of money. And keeping it. 2 billionen are 2 000 checks á 1.000.000 gold.
Well, alright. It is possible.. just like selling 100 +20 magery ps or 100 of these nice aprons. And just one house to keep all the checks.
Still... too much money in one hand, imho.

G

It is very possible indeed.. I know of at least one person with that sort of money in gold.

You can simply store it on vendors, nobody doing trades of that kind of scale would transfer each invididual cheque by hand, rather, they'd take it out of their vendor by transferring either 100 or 125 million at a time and then buy an item for that price of the other person's vendor.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Yes it would seem strange for a castle to sell for over 2billion...ive seen castles struggle for 400m of late..then again people are paying over 50m for single pieces of 'rubble' ..so i guess anything is posible knowadays......crazy.....

[/ QUOTE ]
The past few Tram castles went for around 400-500m on nice locs. Fel ones went for a bit less. I'd imagine that the Vesper castle would fetch more than the 500m mark.
This is a great location, but it's still fel. Even a prime location big vendor house in Luna on Atl would fetch less. I know several people with enough cash. None of them would spend 2b on a castle though.

Anyway, the 2b bid is bogus.

PS: max price for a vendor item is 100m.

M

mandosa-nice

And for the story i don't have any answer on the Lady sandra ICQ, so i think it's a big JOKE this auction

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

It is very possible indeed.. I know of at least one person with that sort of money in gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

So do I..................

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bids by maco... viconia and sandys, friend are fake, [all 3 of which i know] he doesnt have that sort of money[not even 100 mil] it was purely to push the price up...
Uo auction was informed... hence it is being monitored

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the fake auction was closed by the stratics team

but look it open again, and the same dodgy "buyer" is at it

time to report again i think

G

???
Just looked at the auction and its at 336m ...thats a bargain at the moment!!

If it stops around that figure, then ill be buying a big castle in Skara....

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
good luck mate, nice if you get it

sadly rmcdonnell is the fake proxy bidder to keep prices rising, now that the devs are watching hopefully the "friends" will stop so you can grab it at a good price

N

Nkognito

Such is the job of the hard working UO-Auction2 staff.
We Never Sleep... Ok, we do, but we check every auction, and recheck every auction, and recheck our recheck and so on.
Wonderful job, long hours, no pay, and the compliements??

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What did you expect anyway?

uoauction2 is not even an auction site, if you wanted to do some useful work you'd get rid of the reserve options, and clean all those "first bid wins" auctions.

G

If you have reservations about how the site is run take them to their boards please, not ours.

This thread has played fast and loose with RoC long enough I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.