• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow! I just found this on UO Herald...

R

Rykus

<blockquote><hr>

This game has a lot of fans... if these Dev guys were dedicated to really making UO.... Ultima Online again, people will come.

We have been making progress over the past few years... if no one has noticed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this wholeheartedly. A few days after AoS came out, my long time friend said to me after telling me he was quitting: "If they would have left things alone and not destroyed the game I loved I would have played till I was 80."

He still plays on free shards that don't have AoS. He has said many times that if EA made a Pre-AoS shard or fixed what we now have he would come back in a second.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

Agreed. PKs are gonna have to find a new playground.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh trust me, no matter where you go, we'll find you and take care of business as usual.

G

I'm guessing start patrolling destard. Decent loot/leather, 2 screens from a gating zone. Best farming spot I can think of post bag nerf. Demon temple maybe. Wind maybe.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Agreed. PKs are gonna have to find a new playground.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh trust me, no matter where you go, we'll find you and take care of business as usual.

[/ QUOTE ]

Key word in this statement is "FIND".