• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wouldn't it be funny...

D

DHMagicMan_1

if Jeremy logging in as a "Non-EA/Mythic" account Posted a 5 on Friday Topic today and started answering some of the questions she couldn't when she worked for them!

LOL

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny, yes although pointless as it wouldnt be up there long enough for any one to see before it was pulled.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Who would pull it? This isn't EA/Mythic Website... As long as any postings aren't offensive and don't voilate any rules, I bet Jeremy could post whatever she wanted.

Just my suspicion of course... She may be under a "non-disclosure"... or may not want to say anything... but I sure wish she would...

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who would pull it? This isn't EA/Mythic Website... As long as any postings aren't offensive and don't voilate any rules, I bet Jeremy could post whatever she wanted.

Just my suspicion of course... She may be under a "non-disclosure"... or may not want to say anything... but I sure wish she would...
Yeah right. Stratics would happily post insider information from a disgruntled ex EA employee and would tell EA where to stick it when EA insisted that Stratics remove the post. Stratics would remove it themselves in fact before EA even had to ask. They know which side their bread is buttered on.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah right. Stratics would happily post insider information from a disgruntled ex EA employee and would tell EA where to stick it when EA insisted that Stratics remove the post. Stratics would remove it themselves in fact before EA even had to ask. They know which side their bread is buttered on.
Very true, a good example is how UO Stratics used to link to one of the once popular UO Emulation Projects, now naming them, posting pictures about them, advertising them, or linking to them is pretty much taboo.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very true, a good example is how UO Stratics used to link to one of the once popular UO Emulation Projects, now naming them, posting pictures about them, advertising them, or linking to them is pretty much taboo.
I'ts been taboo for a long time to try to recruit for emu shards, but you can always post pics of stuff created on those shards.

BTW I think that as long as the thread stays within the roc if jeremy decided to post some kind of EA tell-all it would get to stay up. HOWEVER I really really doubt that would happen, since if she did get let go she is now looking for another job, and it doesn't speak well of company loyalty to do something of that nature. Which is one of the reasons that the last person I know of who got let of from EA/Mythic had to pretend they left, and couldn't discuss the mass firings that went on.

Good luck to you Jeremy.

C

Connor_Graham

I'm sure Jeremy signed an NDA when she was hired by EA which would still be binding now that she's gone. In industries such as this, NDA's are very common corporate practice.