• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) wouldn't it be cool if....

• Thread starter Cantabrigian British
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Cantabrigian British

There are now chicken lizard eggs in that game that have a chance of giving a neat color.

Wouldn't it be neat if we could get the same thing for dragons? It seems with the last few expansions the Dev's have been really responsive to the masses about offering coloring options of all kind. It would be neat to see a color dragon besides brown and red. Don't you think?

Maybe we could even hatch a dragon egg.... kind of like my little green one below. Won't you click it... Just once? I've never asked before... I won't again. Just thought I'd ask is all. :blushing:

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its my understanding that when pet dyes were decided against that the Dev's did mention they'd be offering tamers new colour choices, not the unnatural colours from the dyes but something.

C

Cantabrigian British

... I wonder if that "response" the dev's were referring to was the colors for the ethy mounts.