• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Would you want to kill me?

PurplePotion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello Atlantic!

I am thinking of starting an occasional event that stars *you* as the killer and *me* as the victim.

I am thinking of creating a character specifically to run around Fel during specific times. The goal would be for you to find and kill me. I will be either carrying items that will drop or posting monitory rewards to be given out after each event.

I will not submit any murder counts, and my character would have no offensive skills. However he/she will be versed in hiding/stealth/shape changing to make this more interesting. Sometimes there may be a story to go along with the hunt, other times it may just be for wanton destruction.

I have not worked out all the details but I do know I would be showing up at random locations to help avoid players getting ganked while searching for me.

Do you think this is something that sounds like to may be fun? Have additional ideas? Let me know what you think. Let's keep it positive and helpful.

Last edited:

PurplePotion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Anyone Else interested, have any input? I'm going to give it some tries anyways, as I know not everyone reads the forums, especially the Atlantic ones, but I know there are more of you out there!