• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Would You Rather...

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Rules: answer the question, then post a new question.

First question . . .

Would you rather give birth to a Chipotle burrito every nine months OR be allergic to words starting with vowels?

Your move.

EricasQuill

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
This was a tough one for me. I chose allergic to words... in hope that someone would come up with a pill to fix it at some point.

Would you rather be constantly covered in random colored dog hair or be stuck smelling Vicks VapoRub under your nose for the rest of your life?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm allergic to shedding dogs, and I can't smell vicks so I choose vicks
would you rather take a bath in a tub of ice cream or swim in a river with piranha

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would rather swim in river with prianha because im diabetic the ice cream will be to tempting and it will probally kill me in the end, atleast with the piranha i will be swimming away from them.

would you rather have fingers as long as your legs or legs as long as your fingers?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would rather have fingers as long as legs because then I'd still be able to walk and I'd probably be able to reach things better.

Would you rather zombie apocalypse or alien invasion?

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alien invasion because who wouldn't want to meet E.T. :)

Would you rather be on a sinking ship or a crashing airplane?

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Sinking ship! I love fish, and if that's how it had to be, I'd like to go out witha stomach full of tasty fish.

Would you rather be ran over slowly foot first by a steam roller, or tightly bound and lowered slowly into a wood chipper?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sinking ship! I love fish, and if that's how it had to be, I'd like to go out witha stomach full of tasty fish.

Would you rather be ran over slowly foot first by a steam roller, or tightly bound and lowered slowly into a wood chipper?
Ouch much? Steam Roller. I think I'd pass out faster.

Would you rather be stuck in a prison cell with Justin Beiber or Donald Trump.

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Ouch much? Steam Roller. I think I'd pass out faster.

Would you rather be stuck in a prison cell with Justin Beiber or Donald Trump.
Ugh.. I think i'd rather get stuck with Justin Beiber, I'd die quicker, and my body might not get eaten so they could bury it proper..

Would you rather never eat your favorite food again or listen to an hour of John Kerry talk about global warming every morning for the rest of your life?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ugh.. I think i'd rather get stuck with Justin Beiber, I'd die quicker, and my body might not get eaten so they could bury it proper..

Would you rather never eat your favorite food again or listen to an hour of John Kerry talk about global warming every morning for the rest of your life?
I would never eat your favorite food again *hehe*

Would you rather lay in a pile of wiggly worms or eat a dish of maggits covered with sauteed onions :D

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would never eat your favorite food again *hehe*

Would you rather lay in a pile of wiggly worms or eat a dish of maggits covered with sauteed onions :D
Ew I would lay in the worms.

Would you rather never use electronics again or live without heat/air conditioner?

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ew I would lay in the worms.

Would you rather never use electronics again or live without heat/air conditioner?
that's easy live without heat/air conditioner if i had no electronics that means no more Ultima Online :sad2:

would you rather that you can only talk backwards or that you can only sing when you talk

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that's easy live without heat/air conditioner if i had no electronics that means no more Ultima Online :sad2:

would you rather that you can only talk backwards or that you can only sing when you talk
Oh the poor people that I would torture I go with singing when I talk.

would you rather If UO was not a game, but real life be a gargoyle or be a elf.

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'd rather be an elf, so I'd live a long time and be sneaky, and maybe have a magic portal into a tree realm that has weird elf music playing at all times.

Would you rather eat plain cheerios with no milk as your only sustenance for the next year and maybe 2 cups of water a day, or never hear your favorite music again?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would eat the cheerios.

Would you rather have a 14 letter first name or only be allowed to write with your toes?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
14 letter first name. I have a girl's name and/or two last names.

Would you rather have . . . cake or death? And we're out of cake.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
death?

would you rather page on an afker in blackthorn or die in the middle of a new land with no wandering healer within a 100 mile radius

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Christinamarie is a nice name. I suppose I could handle dying in the middle of a new land with no wandering healer in sight (have done it before, and miles don't matter much in that situation).

Would you rather be the chicken or the egg?

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I would rather be the Egg so I could roll!

Would you rather be a unicorn running from an angry fairy that is about to kill you or would you rather run away from a bunch of vampires that are faster than you?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would rather be a unicorn running from an angry fairy because fairies can't run that fast and unicorns can! [ At least some of my friends that are fairies can't run fast] and vampires are wicked fast and you don't have a chance! *likes the logic*

Would you rather be in the garden or rather be bored to death?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would rather be a unicorn running from an angry fairy because fairies can't run that fast and unicorns can! [ At least some of my friends that are fairies can't run fast] and vampires are wicked fast and you don't have a chance! *likes the logic*

Would you rather be in the garden or rather be bored to death?
Bored to death.

Would you rather be hungover for life or never get to drink again?

GhostHeretic

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
hungover 4 life ...
would you rather drive your car with a mouse and keyboard or steering wheel and pedals ?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
mouse and keyboard

would you rather have a big house but no money, or 50 million dollars but be homeless forever?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
mouse and keyboard

would you rather have a big house but no money, or 50 million dollars but be homeless forever?
50 mil then i buy a huge comb then be come a beach comber :D
would you rather wear a out fit made out of duck tape or made out of coffee filters

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Duct tape

Would you rather have a cats vision or a dogs sense of smell?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Cat's vision (too much stuff in the world STINKS)

Would you rather be in a real life The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Would you rather be in a real life The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones?
Neither, assuming opting out of both is allowed.

Which is better? Rock, paper, or scissors?

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
old gypsy disqualified for not playing by the rules! :) lol

I'll answer both...I'd rather be in TWD IF I got to chose Zombie and not human...they have it much better.

AND

Rock is better..paper is too flimsy, can get wet and disintegrate, not very stable, and scissors can really only be used for one thing...rocks are versatile.

Would you rather...
Live life as a cockroach or a Pig?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
A pig, people don't try to kill pigs every time they see them

Would you rather lose a hand or a foot? assuming it had to be amputated for some reason.

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A foot, its harder to play UO with only one hand

would you rather pour hot wax over your head or swallow a red hot chunk of coal?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'd rather wax my head. I think the coal would kill me.

Would you rather be abducted in your sleep and trapped in alien goo and be experimented on OR be stuck in one of those Matrix computer controlled pods for life.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
be stuck in one of those Matrix computer controlled pods for life.
Would you rather be a can of pepsi or coke

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'd rather be a can of Pepsi, the commercials are better generally.

Would you rather never get coffee or not get to eat your favorite snack ever again?

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Never get Coffee again.. I've never had it so I'd be okay! Bwahahaa Would you rather have to listen to the most annoying person in the world or Listen to the worst music of all time for the rest of your life?