• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Would this work??

• Thread starter imported_Duku
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Duku

Hi
im terribly confused on my tamer template.. Id like surely to put in those skill:
taming 110
lore 110
vet 110
SW 120
but now, i cant choose other ones.. i have considered those options

1) eval int + magery (110/100) + medit

2) disco + music (120/120) and other pt in chivalry (heal, sanctum viatas), this could be great for lrc, i wouldnt need

3) very difficult to built, ma possible: eval int + magery + necro/ss (50/50 with travesty, + 20 ring + tome + midnight)

i want to run in wraith form, taking back mana form WoD, with a suit almost like this:
lmc 40 (lrc 100) fc 2 fcr 6, 60s resist at least

What do you suggest, which is the best choice in your opinion?Tell me everything you think

bye ^^

I

imported_GFY

Well... you have 720 skill points to work with. (not including item bonuses)

My tamer/mage is:
120 taming
110 vet
110 lore
110 magery
100 evel
100 med
100 resist

Total of 750. I have items to make up the extra 30 points.

I would think #1 would be the easiest to make. Since you only using 7 skills.

#2 could be good. You could also use magery instead of chiv. You offensive spells would lack punch however. You would have disco and that would make your pet much more effective damage wise.

#3 would be very difficult to pull off. You could go with no SS since your just using necro for wraith form.

These are all good templates. You may want to hop over to test center and try them out and see if you like one better then the others.

J

joblackjon

Simple answer: do all of those templates and more! I did.
I call it a "Toolkit Tamer".
Just get lots of Soul Stones.