• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Would this template work in PVP?

T

tarugobr

i was thinking about this template:

SKILLS:
115 fencing skill
115 bushido
115 anatomy
115 parrying
100 tactics
90 healing
50 resist

STATS:
120 dex
10 int
95 str
maybe more str and less dex (since im planning to use quick weapons)
+ps stats

SUIT:
i would get +skills bonus on itens
and also +mana regen on suit

40 dci: on jewels and fey leggins
30 hci: on jewels
what i got:
hands: pugilist and storm grip
head: insight, aegis of the grace, kasa of the Raj-In
legs: fey
chest: carapace, ancient damurai do
gorget: runics
sleeves: runics

so i was thinkin about using Enchanted Titan Leg Bone for spammin mortal and Darkened Sky
LS, confidence/counter_attack against warrior also evasion against mages
i also got zyronic claw and would put 115 sw instead of fencing if better

question: does 90 healing + 115 anatomy heals against lethal poison?

it seems to be a very defensive character. and i wonder if it deals good damage on pvp

would it work?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a solid build for a mediocre dexer. I'd try to 20 out fence/bush/parry. I'd also drop 50 resist all together and get chiv. Sacred journey, consecrate, remove curse, etc.

If you save your mana and use evade properly you'll be a tough kill.

I believe your heal/anat would suffice on healing poison, however, since you're going to be 1 handed anyway just carry cure pots.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, the 50 resist isn't going to help a whole lot. Also noticed that you only have 10 int. Might want to invest in a +25 stat scroll and at least get int to 35. Otherwise your not going to get very many specials off.

T

tarugobr

That's a solid build for a mediocre dexer. I'd try to 20 out fence/bush/parry. I'd also drop 50 resist all together and get chiv. Sacred journey, consecrate, remove curse, etc.

If you save your mana and use evade properly you'll be a tough kill.

I believe your heal/anat would suffice on healing poison, however, since you're going to be 1 handed anyway just carry cure pots.

and what you think about using ENCHANTED TITAN LEG BONE and DARKENED SKY?

and about my stats?
now i think about something like 100 str 100 dex (plus pots) and 25 int since im gonna need more mana

L

Larry

Resist is pointless unless 100. This temp is medeocre as best, just go with...

120 Fencing, tacts, healing, anat, parry, bushido

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and what you think about using ENCHANTED TITAN LEG BONE and DARKENED SKY?

and about my stats?
now i think about something like 100 str 100 dex (plus pots) and 25 int since im gonna need more mana
I actually like the titan's leg bone, I think it's under-rated. I wouldn't use darkened sky, I'd suggest a war fork or a kryss.