• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Would like to Thank All who showed up

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sorry I missed this, it was a bit too early for me. Glad to see you plan on doing another and hope to make that one.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yes hope to be able to do this again very soon, if those that helped, (Miss Tish and Troy) are up to helping again....If times are a problem maybe we can work around that ...We had a great turn out ,,,and it looked so festive on the square.....I wish I knew how to take screen shots...maybe next time I shall learn or maybe we can find a photographer ....

Merek Penrose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for hosting the event Jaden Rain. Was a great opportunity to see the community from a different perspective. I really hope we (Moonglow) can work together in the future. I took the liberty of taking a few pictures for you.
Enjoy!
Again, thank you for taking your own time and putting it somewhere positive.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Goal here was to attract new growth to our lands and best place for that is where we all begin, and what better way to see our land then by seeing what we have here and from what I have been told....Catskills Role Play community is best of the game., here in our lands of Catskills. Thank you so much for making this a wonderful evening