• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

would like to get in contact with adorable fairy about the castle outside of vesper

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a lovely place i was wondering if i could get a tour sometime maybee i can bring some toadeye and batwings stew :hug:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: would like to get in contact with adorable fairy about the castle outside of vesp

Here Stratics name is "lols", but she is going to be gone for the weekend. And yeah her castle is in a pretty legit spot :thumbsup:

V

Velandra

Re: would like to get in contact with adorable fairy about the castle outside of vesp

Sure. If you see me in game just ask. Be careful lurking around. A couple friendsgot murdered outside this weekend.

A

AshleyWalker

Hello my lord CountSilverBow hehe you like my sig for the guild? idk if im okay to post this here hehe i made my sig for the honor of being in EOTD and being a countess myself hehe