• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Would it help?

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have been overwhelmed by the support from europa during this ban and the brocolli dance is fantastic. but what i wondered was.....would it help to have an in game forum where people could quiz any of the banned europa people? its not to drum up support (honestly) but so that some people with a flicker of doubt can ask the banned directly. pity ea cant come and put their side too.
keep that brocolli going xx

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see how that would help at all. It's not a matter of where the discussion takes places but it's a matter of credibility: If you don't believe what people are saying here then why would you believe what they are saying in game?
What's more, most who claim to have been wrongfully banned also claim they don't know why they were banned. That doesn't make for a very interesting discussion.

F

Firebird

I don't see how that would help at all. It's not a matter of where the discussion takes places but it's a matter of credibility: If you don't believe what people are saying here then why would you believe what they are saying in game?
What's more, most who claim to have been wrongfully banned also claim they don't know why they were banned. That doesn't make for a very interesting discussion.

ok Leto, sit down cause I am about to shock you:p

@ Lucy.. I agree with Leto here... I think it completely sux what has happened to yourself and Zof... while I do not "know" either of you per say, I have no doubt that your both totally innocent and was not knowing of whatever items were not legal. I have the greatest respect for you and know you and Zof have been a big part of this community for a long time.

I could not even begin to imagine what I would feel like if this happened to me but know that Europa is standing behind/beside you.

With that being said.... you have a basket of apples, some are great, some are really bad.. there is truly no way for EA to pick between tbh... and I am not taking up for EA mind you, I am simply saying for example "Jack" was duping illegal items and by all means knew it, he was part of a tight community such as europa, he gets his account ban.. really he is going to deny it to the end tbh... "we" as in this community forum know your innocent but as bad as you want to be able in some way to sit down and "talk" with EA about these ban accounts.. it's truly not going to happen;/