• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Would it be too much to ask for War horse barding armor?

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Basically let them be like the Cheif's swampie (10% and unbreakible).

I think that would be enough to entice me into factions and to stay. Even though there are other broken issues; the war horse would be enough to hold me over until they get fixed. And who knows.. maybe it will get others to take advantage of the war horse ; get faction numbers up; and maybe they might pay more attention to it.

(Joined factions with my guild a few days ago. Last timed I tried factions was in 2002 and 2003)

G

Welcome to the nuthouse. May The Lady Minax be merciful to you.

C

Calibretto

Sounds like a great idea. More of a reason to own the horse besides it's color. ^^

S

Sergul'zan_SP

The key to getting developer attention to factions is for us to show that we give a darn about them. Siege Perilous is leading the way with constant faction activity. It's one of the few shards where you can go and it isn't 2 or 3 thieves running the one dominant faction.

Every shard needs to pickup for it to get dev attention.

D

danny85331

You mean beside the fact it has higher stamina, higher hp, and you can rez it yourself with a single bandie?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I

imported_Tina Small

<blockquote><hr>

You mean beside the fact it has higher stamina, higher hp, and you can rez it yourself with a single bandie?

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus owning one also gives you the added incentive to actually go kill some faction enemies (besides the poor thieves who are always "point-less") so you can ride it instead of just pull it out of the stable and admire its color!

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The only real benefit there is res it with one bandaid. I mean are those higher hp's gonna help it when a beetle is eating it? And higher sta might mean something if horses and steeds actully ran out of stamina. So basicly theres no real use to them besides the rez. And my ethie llama rezes just fine ty.

I

imported_Barbosa

Not to be so egotistical but Great Lakes has been far more, when it comes to factions. Thief's are just there when the "Swarm" of enemy finally rush into the base and take's control. I'd have to say for the last 4 years of playing factions on GL. 90% of the time that has happend. Siege is equal or less then the faction fighting of GL. Come and watch if you don't believe me

Just setting the facts straight :)

I

imported_Cardell

and seige is nothing but stealthers.. what a POS shard..