• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

would anyone happen to have...

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

I've been in Heartwood trying to get a scrapper recipe off and on for the last couple months and like so many things in Heartwood, its been impossible to get, so I was wondering if anyone might have one sitting around they would be willing to sell?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are they worth there....I might be able to grab you one on Cats and bring it with me when I transfer the character!

E

Eyes of Origin

not sure really.. its been over a year since i have seen one for sale on Origin. I know the last ones I did see were going for roughly 750k.. but if you were to bring one over from Cats, I would pay you atleast that much, if not more.. Just discouraging that I havent been able to go one lol

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought one for 1 million gold and brought it with me when I came to Origin Last night.

If that is too much no worries, I am sure I will sell it eventually.

:)

E

Eyes of Origin

TimberWolf, no it wouldnt be too much, like I said previously, I would be willing to pay for it in just about any amount. I really appreciate you picking one up and bringing it with you to Origin, Thank you. You can normally find me around Luna on Forsaken Angel or Sweet Dreams. If you cant find me, someone in the AV guild should be able to put you in touch with me.
Thank you again, see you in game =)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol Forsaken I just met you with Bella and Cyrstal att he CCC vendor shop!