• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WOTLK Downloadable today!

E

Emuishere

I got mine installed, collected the pet from the Collector's Edition and as I was heading to Northrend my graphics card died. I'm so upset, now I can't play until it is replaced....:gun:

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Emuishere,

I got mine installed, collected the pet from the Collector's Edition and as I was heading to Northrend my graphics card died. I'm so upset, now I can't play until it is replaced....:gun:
Ack! Hope you find a new vid card soon (here are some at Newegg in case you're still looking).

L

Lag

Em, grab a Nvidia 8800gtx or 9800 gtx if you're looking for top of the line. The X800 GT series, along with X600 GT series are pretty good too, and the GT line is decently cheap. (The X represents the generation, ie: 9800, 8800, 7800, etc). The X800 GTX series is one of the top out there atm, but don't get anything below an 8600.

R

Rockafizz

I need a new graphics card and some more ram soon too...but i dont know how to install it myself if i buy one. and i dont want to pay to get it installed so when the graphics card ill have to find a manual or sumthing.

teh lagg just ****s me..=(

R

RayneStorm

Installing a video card is pretty simple...pull out the old one and put in the new one, and load the software on the CD that came with the new one.

The hard part is finding the video card that will best work with your system.

L

Lag

Especially if its an old system since 98% of all new graphics cards are PCI-E, and if your mobo doesn't support PCI-E, you may end up having to redo your comp.