• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Worth anything..

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey i have the gd and was wondering about the value of it
and a pic of him blessed
hope its worth something good

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Depends on if it's fully trained. The HP, stats, and resists look pretty good. However, I'd like to see his skills around at least 120 wrestle, high teens tactics, and low teens mage.

If you can train his tactics, wrestle and resist to 120, he could be 3.7 or 3.8 on the pet power calculator, which is certainly a keeper. Hope you can! :)

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he is only partly trained so hope he gets up tjhere

O

Old Man of UO

bump, so no pricechecks?
HEH... you should have said in your original message that you were looking for a price, not just value. "Value" to me means how well it will do in a fight.

I don't sell a lot of greater dragons, but would probably sell this one for 500K or so.

R

RichDC

Some people are silly, you could probably get 5-10mil on GL for that because of the high hp,

Overall, hes a solid GD i wouldnt personally pay more than 2mil because although hes got high hp he has low mana(i like over 600 pre blessed or its not worth turning the beetle/bake), his resists arent L33t and his low magery.

It looks like his skills will hit the high 115+ so id definatly say keep, if you get offered anywhere above 5mil(look for faction tamer ninjas) take it.

My Opinion anyways(i am critical of pets that arent superb!and just downright critical of GD's i think these have bread a new generation of lazy tamers, so my opinion is a little biased).

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be the first to call BS on the "5-10 mil on GL because of the high hp". That drag has terrible fire resist, 18 points below max, and thus the hp's don't mean much. I price based on Resists, Str, skills, mana...with mana being way down there. I prefer high wrestling over any other high skill, followed by tactics, then magery. I'd be shocked if anyone on GL paid 5+ mill for that drag Rich, unless they were in DC, as we know they're the masters of lousy dragons. Makes me LOL almost every time I lore theirs.

O

Old Man of UO

I'll be the first to call BS on the "5-10 mil on GL because of the high hp". That drag has terrible fire resist, 18 points below max, and thus the hp's don't mean much. I price based on Resists, Str, skills, mana...with mana being way down there. I prefer high wrestling over any other high skill, followed by tactics, then magery. I'd be shocked if anyone on GL paid 5+ mill for that drag Rich, unless they were in DC, as we know they're the masters of lousy dragons. Makes me LOL almost every time I lore theirs.
Well, kinda what I was thinking. I'm a tamer and would keep taming until I got a better one. I would either sell this one now at 500K, or train up to max skills and sell for 1.5 mil. Or I would train this one up and use it until I got a better one... it is a keeper but not one that I personally would pay a lot for.

But I would say, if RichDC can get 5 mil for that one, I would sell it to Rich for 2 mil and let him take the profit, go back and get another 3.8 within a day or so, and try selling to RichDC again! :D Whaddya say, Rich?

R

RichDC

A similar stat dragon (not much higer on resist) was sold to a PvPer by a DC for 5mil, i almost had a heart attack when they said because i was getting rdy to have it guard whacked.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mean to be cruel or rain on anything but on My shard, I see GD's somewhat like that quite often and .... bypass them as tames.

The ones better than that one but less than an upgrade to me, I tend to sell for around 500K .... 100% untrained.