• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Worst or best prank

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the best prank you have ever pulled? in game or in real life, or what is the best or worst prank someone has pulled on you?

Mine would be;

In game best...taming four hundred plus unicorns and leaving them in my friends house who was a necro ( bad karma ).

In game played on me....someone pretended to be my sister in game (she plays as well) convinced me she had just been killed and looted in fel and I suited and booted her or him.

Out of game I played...waiting till everyone had left the office and diverting all phones on the whole floor to my boss' number.

Out of game played on me.....playing cricket on a hot summers day, I was thirsty my friend gave me a can of warm coke to drink, after I had drank it told me he had peed in it.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
In game best: I had a friend who was obsessively organized, OCD level of obsessed, one day I was a bit mad at him so went to his keep, removed everything he had from his perfectly organized boxes, then put everything back in completely random boxes all over the keep. It took him 7 hours to fix it. (he completely deserved it).

In game best played on me: someone co-owned to my house locked down about 4,000 individual gold coins all over the place, hidden under stuff, on top of stuff, everywhere. My house was sandstone and it was nearly impossible to see some of them. After removing most of them, I still found new ones every week for over a year. I finally found them all after re-designing the house.

Out of game best: Put a small bird inside of roomates car, when he got inside the bird went insane, flying all over the place, and attacked him. (The bird was not harmed in any way).

Out of game played on me: A friend took my house key, then hid my backup key on top of the roof. He also hid the ladder. Had to stack stuff on top of a garbage can and climb up there to get it back.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol nice, I did the same to my gl, he went away for a week so I covered his entire castle in dye tubs, he was still finding them nine months later.

Before I went on holidays from work I installed prince of Persia on everyone's computer then edited the windows auto exec file so when they booted it started the game, boss wasn't happy.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol nice, I did the same to my gl, he went away for a week so I covered his entire castle in dye tubs, he was still finding them nine months later.

Before I went on holidays from work I installed prince of Persia on everyone's computer then edited the windows auto exec file so when they booted it started the game, boss wasn't happy.