• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] World Anchored Items

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I've been digging around my old chrs and found one that has a world anchored item inside it's main backpack (That I obviously cannot pick up to move). I was wondering if there was a method of being being able to move such an item into a chest or another bag so that it could be transported to my main account. Does anyone have and experience with such items?

Feel free to PM me or drop me a line in this thread.

Thanks!

o7

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I once had an anvil get stuck in my bag that weighed over 2,000 stones, the only way I found to move it was to get a GM to take it, I'm not sure if they would let you keep the item or delete it though.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Ah, yeah the goal would obviously be to keep it. I'm unsure if they would have an issue with it as I clearly own it already, I am just wanting to move it from my main container to a more useful container.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AFAIK, you can not put it in a container. You can however get it to drop on the ground.