• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Workshop Deco

Windarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Good day!

I am setting up my carpentry and blacksmithing workshops and am wondering what people have used to cover the floor in their keep/castle? I'd love to have something that looks like wood shavings or saw dust.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good day!

I am setting up my carpentry and blacksmithing workshops and am wondering what people have used to cover the floor in their keep/castle? I'd love to have something that looks like wood shavings or saw dust.
Aren't there sand tiles? Maybe work them with some died bamboo, 1 and 2 stack logs and boards placed over it. I'm not great at deco, I'm sure there's better ideas.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like to use the very small ore pile for deco in my forge. The last pile the one that won't smelt.

Windarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I use "hay", the daily rare one.
Is the hay still able to be picked up in the Lost Lands? I'm trying to pick up the hay next to the cart near the arena. It's the spot where other threads have said you can pick it up. I'm entering the Lost Lands while in Felucca. I've tried all of the piles and none are able to be picked up. I've read that it's a daily server spawn and that you have to hurry and get it before others do so I understand that but...is it really that much of a rush anymore on a less populated server? I barely see anyone outside of Malas and maybe W. Britain so it would surprise me to find out I'm racing someone for a daily rare like hay. Any thoughts?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get daily rares on Pacific all the time. Used to be a lot of competition for them. I can get all of them now in one run sometimes.

What shard do you play? I have plenty to spare on Pac.