• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Workman's Bench

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Logging out under the "influence" of the workman's bench causes you to lose 5 skill in Carpentry when you log back in.

IE: Click bench. Get 5 carpentry. Log out. (now I didn't log in again till the next day so..) Log back in. Carpentry now stuck at 95.

Contact me if you need more info I'll probably forget this forum exists in 5 minutes LOL!

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bugs aside...

5% for such a large object seems a bit silly, and IMHO pointless.

The basket of herbs gives 10%, this thing should as well.

Both these items should give a temporary bonus above 100 to be worth taking up space.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
for most skills, +5 Skill = +10% increase.

But, yes, Then need to change all the crafter increase items to act like the mining gloves and ASH.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, no one will stop training at 95 and us an item each time. Better to make it like the mining gloves and allow to go 105 for a short while. Doesn't do much harm.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having it count as 105 would be nice to have when your trying to enhance imbued woodland items. No use getting it if it just raises your skill +5 but still capped at 100.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
for most skills, +5 Skill = +10% increase.

But, yes, Then need to change all the crafter increase items to act like the mining gloves and ASH.
Agreed!