• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Working Wep For Dread Horn??

HOLLYWOOD_Siege

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its An Elven SpellBlade

Weigth 5 Stone
Hit Stamina Leech 36
Hit Mana Leech 40
Hit Chanse Increase 6
Swing Speed Increase 30
Damage Increase 42
Physical Damage 100
Weapond Damage 12-14
Weapond Speed 2.5s

Do you guys that solo dread horn thinks this wep will do it or do i need somting else?:rolleyes:

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started with a spellblade that was a little better than that one and the biggest problem was running out of mana. The spell blade just doesn't deal the big damage out like the ornates, runeblades, or diamond maces for leeches but one of those could set you back around 100 mil. You'll need to max out lmc to help. Give it a try and see what you think.

HOLLYWOOD_Siege

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the reason i ask is becouse i havent 120 fencing trained and will have to train it up. but i have been looking for an uber rune blade or diamond mace but just seem like i cant find one

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
swap back & forth to a good mana leech wep (your's is nice tho), there is a girl on napa that flip flops back & forth with a bad a$$ rune blade set & a soul seeker, min a lil low on health or mana boom she swaps. That combo with her lesser & she eats it for lunch, & in no time too. It's unbelievable to watch her.