• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Work around tower "wings"

Liam167

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
There is a tower next to my newly placed plot and the "wings" come over my plot. Is there any working around this? Really annoying! Or do I just live with it and build something smaller? The plot is right next to water to the north and the "wing" sticks over the east side of my plot. Any suggestions?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
When you are on the plot, does the wing block your view?

Liam167

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes, while standing in the plot the west wing on the tower covers about 3-4 tiles of the east side of my plot

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
in the past the code wouldn't let you place under tower wings. placement was allowed 4 -5 tiles from the tower base. but even if you placed within the guidelines the tower wings still obstructed part of the house. the same is true with custom houses. a 4 floor borg will obstruct a smaller house to its west. there's not much you can do.

Liam167

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Guess I should have explained further, has anyone done any deco around it or incorporated the side of someone else's home to help their design