• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Word on bank roof transporter

• Thread starter DarkScripture
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DarkScripture

Any word on the tranporter pad for non mage to roof?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is a ramp leading up to the WBB roof.

Or you can get mage to mark you roof runes and sacred J it up there!

M

Michael Wolf

There is a rune locked down on the front steps of the wedding house I believe it's called, next to the EM center which is next to the bridge that goes to Blackthon's castle.

D

DarkScripture

I did not see stairs on Origin. I was at the "Meet the EM" and they said they would ask about it. Was also told they check this board daily.

C

Crystal Canyon

I did not see stairs on Origin. I was at the "Meet the EM" and they said they would ask about it. Was also told they check this board daily.
The rune to the Bank Roof top is there on the steps of the small building just west of the one that the Meet and Greet was held in. It is a bit hard to see, but if you go clear up on the steps, you can see it.

A

Anon McDougle

what about folks with no mage/chiv they dont get to go up :)

C

Crystal Canyon

I spoke with EM Laurana and EM Faine Sunday afternoon, and they told me that they had gotten a teleporter to the bank roof approved by the gods and that it would soon be installed. Hooray! :)

M

Michael Wolf

Well the rune was put there for now while they look into other options, however, what's being done on other shards? I imagine if access is being provided for other banks they will for ours too. Typically it took at least a little magic to get up there, well until rune books came along anyway. You can get someone to mark you a rune and stick it in a book.

A

Anon McDougle

bah my old knight belives not in your fairy magics and will not fall prey to your wicked spells !!!!

M

Michael Wolf

bah my old knight belives not in your fairy magics and will not fall prey to your wicked spells !!!!
And you think a transporter is going to run on what? ale or hagus? or maybe we can get them to build ya catapult. ;)

A

Anon McDougle

Stairs we need stairs good soild wooden ones perhasp a ramp so we might wheel said catapult up to the roof................

F

Flora Green

Anyone know if the interior back room of the bank is going to be finished? Even if the devs can't implement Dhara's original design, surely they will do something to spruce up that area.

Edit Update: I hadn't been to the bank in about a week. Logged in about 15 mins ago and saw the back interior has decorated. Looks nice. :)