• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

woooooooooooot!!!

I

Ilysess

Woooo maybe I should use this time to train my crafter.... :/ or one of my alts lol *goes off looking for bonus xp info*

I

Ilysess

Hmm alright ive looked all over and cant seem to find any info about there being bonus xp this weekend :(

Can you link to it Shari?

S

Shari

yep!! here is a link bonus xp wooooot

but the first thing that caught my eye was there was a MOTD about it

I'm extra excited because on my main char a guildie took me questing last night in Kylong Plains and I got a TON of xp (started off at 20% into lvl 71 and ended at 29% in 72) and it barely dented my vitality... also got a ton of achievement points, I think I had gotten 8 total by the end. soooo I can still grab one of my bonus xp potions and go crazy!

and I also plan on crafting some of my alts, should be a good weekend.

S

Seleene

I actually don't like double experience weekends... lol.

My character's experience is locked right now as I try and get enough steel clusters in order to get the level 22 MC armor and weapons. Plus I want to see as much as the content as possible.

I think I am in the minority in this regard :sad4:

No worries, I will keep plugging along... lol!

S

Shari

oh they loves us!!!! more bonus xp this weekend! I did a lot in tradeskill but not as much regular xp as I'd like, so make up for it this weekend maybe.

I

Ilysess

Its only Saturday....the bonus xp lasts until monday mid day