• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Woodys of Cats Rare House Fell And,

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone that got items from it she wished me to post for her to try to work with you to buy them back her icq is 30508991 .

She also wishes to express her thanks to all the people who did help save her items last night , Shout out ot Pgoh guild, Malcontent, Graine, Kojax, Devin, Clark, Cod guild member , Zuckuss and anyone else I may have forgotten. I personally thank you all as well for doing me this great favor to help Woody

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wish now that i canpost to say thank you to the best people who helped last night . i sweAR THE REASON FOR THE FALL WAS NOT MINE AS ACCT WAS PAID TILL MID JUNE . if anyone got anything and can come with a reasonable price i am more then willing to try to make a deal . i know was not my fault or would not even try to buy back and would suck it up . i had one of the best collection and am really an honest person so any help would be greatly appreciated. and again to those mentioned by outcry i really appreciate what you did for me .

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry to hear this. If you tell us what they are may be we can be on the look out for them.

Green Lantern

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woody You are very welcome, I would want someone to return my items. I am VERY happy I grabbed the VOID CROWN for you :) That would have sucked to lose.

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you for returning that i really do appreciate and thank you for your and outcry and her friends help at least not a total disaster i will be doing something special for all those that helped soon as i get organized

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you for returning that i really do appreciate and thank you for your and outcry and her friends help at least not a total disaster i will be doing something special for all those that helped soon as i get organized

No need to do anything special at all we are glad to have helped :) and I hope the person on cats *she knows who she is will sell you the two items in her castle that I know for fact came from your house *at least lets you buy them back and they are Carrolling Tamboruine and An ancestral ritual mask of the lost tribe

V

Varrus

No need to do anything special at all we are glad to have helped :) and I hope the person on cats *she knows who she is will sell you the two items in her castle that I know for fact came from your house *at least lets you buy them back and they are Carrolling Tamboruine and An ancestral ritual mask of the lost tribe
Just curious, but unless you personally saw her loot those items or unless she admitted looting them how can you know for a fact that they came from the falling house on Catskills? Just having those items in a persons home does not given an indication of how they were obtained.