• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Woodland sampire armor

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I want to sell woodland sampire armor (5 items):
40 LMC
40 MI
40 SI
15 HPI
70/95/70/70/75
10 HCI 30 DI (or 15 HCI 20 DI)
255 durability

How much it might cost?

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure, but if you tracked the resources you burned you could come up with a cost then mark it up for a profit. I'd be interested if you come up with a number.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
The price is depends on how much di/hci do you need (di is cheaper). A variant with 10 HCI 30 DI costs 95m.
Amount of di/hci you need depends on artifacts you are going to use. For example, you can use [mace&shield + faction primer + crimson + quiver + corugl + stats cloak + int boots + turq ring + dci brac] (20 di + 10 hci + 10 dci + 20 stats from "misc" slots). You also can use mana orb (If you can't use faction items), ranger's cloak (if you haven't turq ring), garb (if you need more dci from "misc" slots), etc.

p.s. I can't find a true lt sash on Europa so I'm planing to make a trip to Atlantic. Gold (checks) takes too much room so I'm looking for something I could sell on Atlantic.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10 HCI / 30 DI is what I'm using now on the one I built for myself. I could use another set for one of my other characters. Shoot me a PM with whats on each piece. I'm on chessy but I can get to atlantic if needed.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I want to sell woodland sampire armor (5 items):
40 LMC
40 MI
40 SI
15 HPI
70/95/70/70/75
10 HCI 30 DI (or 15 HCI 20 DI)
255 durability
Correction: Total resists are 45/85/60/60/65 (70/95/70/70/75 with Mace&Shield)

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what major artifacts and other stats like MR, SSI, and DCI are included in thsi suit? And for all those out there is this considered a good suit for sampires (I don't have much experience gearing one up)?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
what major artifacts and other stats like MR, SSI, and DCI are included in thsi suit?
This is 5 armor pieces only. So you need a helm (usually Mace & Shield Glasses), jewels, artifacts for "misc" slots (talisman, robe, sash, cloak, boots, belt).
Your final stats will depend on artifact you're going to use.
Usually people use artifacts to get 15 DCI (or 5 HCI + 10 DCI) and 10 HPI, jewels with turq ring to get HCI/DI/DCI/EP/5 SSI. Usually you have room to imbue 15-25 skill points on jewels.

And for all those out there is this considered a good suit for sampires (I don't have much experience gearing one up)?
With proper artifacts this is considered to be the best possible suit for sampires. Although there are some other variations like a suit with 34 LMC (if you use Mana Phasing Orb) , 12 HPI (if you use Shroud of Commended), a suit with a Tinker's legs (if you use slow weapon like a hammer pick). I can craft any variation but this is default because it allows you to use any artifacts you want.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I have a suit 30 DI and 15 HCI. (40 MI/SI/LMC, 12 HPI, 48/85/60/63/65 resists).

Notes:
- With Shroud of Condemned and Crimson you need 12 HPI only on your suit so additional 10 DI will be more useable than 3 HPI.
- You will get max resists in VE form with Mace & Shield glasses
- You need +2% physical earing or boots to get max resists in VE form with Steel Folded glasses or faction Spirit of Totem
- With proper artifacts and jewels you can get 100 DI, 45 HCI, 45 DCI without weapon