• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] woodland armor for sampire

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
5 armor pieces (except helm):
40 MI
40 SI
15 HPI
40 LMC
Atleast 45/85/60/60/65 resists (all max with Mace&Shield glasses).
255 durability

Price 10 mil.

Notes:

1)
I can imbue jewels and/or weapons to complete your suit.

2)
I can add di/hci to the suit (replace some pieces). Price is 10 mil per 10 di and 20 mil per 5 hci.

For example,
With 50 DI the price will be 60 mil.
With 20 DI and 15 HCI the price will be 90 mil.

3)
Compared to famous Lynk's suit (My newest Sampire) my armor has the same mods plus additional:
+ 6 lmc, so you needn't to use Mana Phasing Orb (for example, fraction Primer gives you more hci/di)
+ 3 hpi, so you needn't to use Shroud of the Condemned (for example, Cloak of Power gives you more stat points)

So if you buy 15 hci/20 di version you can get about the same stats (150 hp, 185 stam, 120 mana, +12 skill) without using faction artifacts and without SSI ring (Ranger's cloak for SSI).
Or you can use it with the same arifacts as Lynk does and get exactly the same stats (with overcapped hpi and lmc).

4)
I can accept Forged Metal Of Artifacts as a payment (1.5 mil per charge).

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I have sold the armor but I can craft another pretty fast.

As for an armor with di/hci it usually takes 1-2 weeks to craft it. I can explain why.

To get max resist with five imbue only I need craft items with very rare resists distribution. In addition they must complement each other. And usually you get some useless mod on enchanting. It's especially unpleasant when you already have 4 items ready and lose the last item because in this case you need to craft an item with exactly the same resistances.
So you need to craft thousands items to make such suit.

You can get a discount if:
- You provide Forge Metal of Artifacts
- I have all ingredients for crafting
- I have free time for crafting
PM me about price - it can vary depending on current situation.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought this suit and have added some parts and jewelry he made me and for the price it's brilliant.

Highly recommended!

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
40 MI
40 SI
15 HPI
40 LMC
Atleast 45/85/60/60/65 resists (all max with Mace&Shield glasses or faction Spirit of the Totem).
255 durability

Price 10 mil.
Another armor is ready. 40 luck as a bonus. 10 mil.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Another armor is ready. 40 luck as a bonus. 10 mil.
what would u charge for 2 suits and how long would u need to craft them
One armor is ready.
I can craft another in 2 days.

Price for both will be 20 mil (10 mil for each).

Stats:
40 MI
40 SI
15 HPI
40 LMC
Atleast 45/85/60/60/65 resists (all max with Mace&Shield glasses).
255 durability

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i agree with Shaunus

Highly recommended

thank you very much mate

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i too have dealt with this guy...awesome armour for a very very good price....

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I have a suit with 40 DI 5 HCI ready.
Can also imbue 35 DCI/30 HCI/50 EP on jewels so you will get 70 DI/45 HCI/45 DCI on the suit (with faction artifacts).

Resists 70/100/70/73/75 with Mace&Shield. Additional 5 fire and 3 poison res help vs Corpse Skin.

The price is 70 mil for suit.

p.s. Can trade for Forged Metal Of Artifacts and/or good artifacts like Slither, Conjurer's Garb, Lieutenant Sash [replica], Ranger's Cloak, etc

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
The suit 70/100/70/73/75 is still available.

I must to give a warn:
Prices for bark fragment and Essence of Order go up greatly. And it seems the price for Forged Metal Of Artifacts goes up as well.

So I will increase my prices for sampire suits. Since this one is ready I'm not going to increase its price.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've just made a ring and bracelet combo with 30% DCI and 30% HCI and DI 60% so looking for a suit that can boost these to 45% caps.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
There are bad news:

1. I have sold the suit that was ready (40 di 5 hci)

2. Yesterday I spent over 50m to craft just 1 item.
Well it's a roulette but prices have increased greatly too and I can't afford such roulette.
I'm not sure about new prices yet (it depends on how much I will pay for forged tools) but they will be higher.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I have a suit 30 DI and 15 HCI. (40 MI/SI/LMC, 12 HPI, 48/85/60/63/65 resists). The price is 100m.
(With Shroud of Condemned and Crimson you need 12 HPI only on your suit)

With proper (faction) artifacts/jewels you can get 100 DI, 45 HCI, 45 DCI, 150 HP, 186 Stam, 115 Mana, 15 skills, 5 SSI without weapon. So you can add HLA or something else to your weapon.

People post their suits in "warrior" section. And I see they use 7 imbue to get max resists. I use 5 imbues only so my suits has 2 more mods.

p.s. I also can sell 5 hci, 40 MI/SI/LMC, 12 HPI, 45/85/60/60/65 resists suit for 11 m.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was very tempted by this thread, till I realised it had been bumped from a year ago.. !

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was very tempted by this thread, till I realised it had been bumped from a year ago.. !
lol i was reading this and thinking oOoOooOOO nice suits at low prices, I did'nt notice the thread was from last year until you said.

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id gladly pay the 10m asking price for one like this if anyone is wanting to make it. You could mix in mace and shield and glad collar... Any takers?

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to his Stratics page he's not been on since October.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Well, I'm back for while.

I noticed that prices for artifacts like crimson, slither, etc increased 2x. Even boura pelts worth 7.5k (price was 4k).

I need a price check for this suit.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I have a suit 30 DI and 15 HCI. (40 MI/SI/LMC, 12 HPI, 48/85/60/63/65 resists). The price is 100m.
(With Shroud of Condemned and Crimson you need 12 HPI only on your suit)

With proper (faction) artifacts/jewels you can get 100 DI, 45 HCI, 45 DCI, 150 HP, 186 Stam, 115 Mana, 15 skills, 5 SSI without weapon. So you can add HLA or something else to your weapon.

People post their suits in "warrior" section. And I see they use 7 imbue to get max resists. I use 5 imbues only so my suits has 2 more mods.

p.s. I also can sell 5 hci, 40 MI/SI/LMC, 12 HPI, 45/85/60/60/65 resists suit for 11 m.
Well, since no one know price let it be 160 mil.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 woodland pieces with 10 di
1 woodland piece with 10 di + 5 hci (reforging)
2 woodland pieces with 10 hci ( reforging for 5 hci + enhanced, praying for a +5 hci instead of +10 di)

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
30 hci on 5 wood pieces? Is it reforging and enhancing with heartwood?
yes

all 5 items enhanced for 5 hci or 10 di
and 4 of them are also reforged for 5 hci

all 5 items also have 8 MI, 8 SI, 8 LMC, 64-66 res (15 res imbued)
the item that is not reforged has 3 HPI (so I get 26 hpi with slither, crimson and shroud)

Last edited:

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wood gives +3 LMC each piece, right? And full suit is 55 LMC.

Oh noes :facepalm:

Last edited:

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I have checked prices. It seems boura pelts is the only ingredient which price went up. And I still never seen any deal in general chat for this price. So I'm ready to sell this suit for 125m (negotiable).

Also I have 2 other suits: 10m for 5 items and 5m for 6 items.

Also I have few woodland items:
64-66 total res, 8 LMC, 8 MI, 8 SI, 3 HPI = 1m each
64-66 total res, 8 LMC, 8 MI, 8 SI, 5 HCI = 2m each
64-66 total res, 8 LMC, 8 MI, 8 SI, 3 HPI, 5 HCI/10 DI = 15m each

Narval

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi CorwinXX

I'm interested in this suit, please give me your ICQ. My ICQ is 3550259

see you