• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Item Identification] Wooden Box?

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok a little help here please. My friends and I were building strategies on fighting Scalis. So we spent the day tossing ancient fishing nets. We are surrounding it in boats and trying to blast it with cannons. By our 4th or 5th go at it, things were quite a mess. Corpses and junk all over the deck of the boats. On the deck of the boat I noticed a wooden box. It was marble colored, wieghed 8 stones, locked and trapped:

The only thing in it was 4 Muculent. I do not know if this was a drop from Leviathan or Scalis. We have done Leviathans in the past but not heavily and never any drops. I have been looking around and cant find any info on it. Can someone tell me where this came from?

D

Destiny<3

I don't know which it came from, but I have received them off Leviathans before.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
the boxes drop at the feet of the nest tosser

They are either uncommon, or only come from nets fished up by a high-seas-enabled account (not sure). The last time I did white nets, my oldest net didn't give one, the 4 I got after getting HS all had one, and 4 more nets of unknown origin procured by my group only gave 2 more boxes.

We rolled for the boxes, and the person whose box had Taint was quite happy.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you both very much! So they drop a handful of ML ingredients? I was worried it sat on the deck so long, other things may have decayed.

D

Destiny<3

Usually its just about 4 of an ingredient in each box, like 4 corruption or 4 blight, etc. Not a combination or anything.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of 7 levitans I got 4 boxes other night. So - I wouldnt say they uncommon - but they dont always drop.

But I love the color on them :spider: