• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Wood types vs soulforge

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do the wood types a soulforge is crafted affect the imbuing by any means?

I just hit 76 imbuing and bought a relic. I tried to make a soulfourge and lost the relic...darn. I was going to make a bloodwood type.

-Lorax

B

bosskram

i would not think that wood types would have any effect on the soulforge as that imbueing is checked vrs your skill and race. The only forge that has been mentioned to give a bonus is the queen's. I would however like to know if it changes the color of the forge as maybe a frostwood forge would look realy cool.....

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It affect hidden property on imbued stuff... like "cool imbued" or "bloody imbued"
Too bad it exist in imbuer mind only.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would not think that wood types would have any effect on the soulforge as that imbueing is checked vrs your skill and race. The only forge that has been mentioned to give a bonus is the queen's. I would however like to know if it changes the color of the forge as maybe a frostwood forge would look realy cool.....
I hit 95 imbuing on my crafter account and unraveled a runic piece that resulted in a relic. I was surprised and didn't even id it or make a note for a calculation check.

Anyway, I went ahead and unraveled a couple junk arties and got 3 relics. I made two out of three soulforges. The frostwood is UGLY like the ugliest thing I could put in my house. It is 4x4 and takes the entire center area of my tower. The developers basically just white washed every pixel.

My second one took two tries at 87.8% chance and I made a regular one to give to an old guildmate. He hasn't placed it so I haven't seen if it is as ugly.