• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wondering if anyone else is

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
unable to connect to uoassist at this time? I'm getting an unable to locate updater.updateace.com servers error.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for confirming! Just have to wait for a bit and it will be back.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where areth thou TUG?! Only have a couple more attempts before I'm UOAless

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This happens upon occasion. I don't think it's ever lasted more than a day.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not daring enough to tamper with registry. Missing UO Carto the most. CC feels more like "Crippled Client".

Meshak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
unable to connect to uoassist at this time? I'm getting an unable to locate updater.updateace.com servers error.
Still unable to connect with it. The message states I may not be connected to the internet or that my DNS may be improperly configured. I went to re-download from Tugsoft and I can't even access the program for download. He's having problems for sure.