• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wondering about Moonglow Zoo..

IcePrinsess

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I was wondering if there was a guide or list out there with the animals that can be in the zoo and what tier they are... I can't find this particular information. I only found incomplete information on uoguide. If some knows what animals/creatures come at which tier .. that info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its really quite hard to build up a lot of points at the Zoo.

However, its really easy to see the list from the donation box. Just like the Vesper Museum... it gets a bit more insane with the Brit Library. :) Finding the right NPC to focus your dealings with. I do a lot more business at the museum. Its really sad how the decorations degrade. At one time, Atlantic had a FULL room of goodies. Now its barely anything.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've always found taming unicorns and kirins work pretty well... However, I'll say this... since the Pet Revamp they should have Revamped and updated the Zoo as well... adding in all the loads of new things we can tame to be able to turn in for points... and adding in a few new rewards... I'd like some cute mini statues of the new Drakes... that'd be nice...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah. Unicorns are really super easy to REACH. No maze... no ambushes.
Exactly you can recall in grab 2 gate to the zoo or Sacred Journey in grab one hop on SJ to the zoo turn it in... fast easy and works just great... I used to every day on each and every tamer I had tame 6 turn them in... once a day on each tamer... to get my .1 for the day...

On Siege it's even easier as you have that silly gain system... just set a timer go tame one every time your timer goes off and turn it in to the zoo get a .1 gain... you reach 120 in no time.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
However, I'll say this... since the Pet Revamp they should have Revamped and updated the Zoo as well
They did mention about adding it to their list a few times during Meet & Greets, so let's hope they will get to it sometime soon. :) Still dropping polars there almost every day on our new tamer. (Mainly for his stable slots heh.)

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They've been talking about revamping the community collections for years. Have they ever done anything to improve them? Lessen the grind and/or advantage to scripters?

Not that I remember.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
They did mention about adding it to their list a few times during Meet & Greets, so let's hope they will get to it sometime soon. :) Still dropping polars there almost every day on our new tamer. (Mainly for his stable slots heh.)
How you get more stable slots this way? Is it one of the rewards?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish the armor rewards were somewhat better and self-repair.
... but then I wish that a rideable ossein ram was one of the rewards too. Just sayin'.

I wish that the zoo points didn't degrade so quickly.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
How you get more stable slots this way? Is it one of the rewards?
Oops, didn't realise you could read it like that. We work up the taming on our BOD runner to offer more options for storing pets in HIS stable. So just from raising taming. Apologies for the confusion! The Zoo is just easy to drop off polars quickly so for us that goes faster than renaming and releasing. Technically it is possible to rename/release WHILE taming the next, so that might BE faster, but to drop off 5 quickly feels faster and less annoying. Only trouble is, all those NOT renamed polars don't want to follow heh. Not everyone has the decency to kill, drop at Zoo or rename...

.... !! Now that you mention it, a reward like that would get the Zoo filled up quickly again! Tier 12! But it would harm their Sovereigns market so not likely to happen...